Rockledge Institute Admission Requirements
- Student must be at least 17 years of age.
- Complete enrollment application
- Schedule a tour of the facility
- Submit $100 non-refundable application fee
- Provide Proof of High School Diploma or GED or take the WBST (Wonderlic Basic Skills Test) and
score at least 200 (Verbal) and 210 (Quantitative) as a basis for admission for Ability to Benefit
- Two passport photos
- Provide Proof of residency (via Social Security card or birth certificate)
- Provide a Government-issued Photo ID
Download the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader
To view and print the Admissions Application, you will need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software (see the download link below).